[TR] Thoughts on steel vs copper gas lines

ptegler ptegler at verizon.net
Thu Apr 4 19:27:09 MDT 2013

I'd stick with steel under a car these days.
Copper dents way to easy. Hit a couple stones/road slag dent the pipe and it
reduces fuel flow.
I personally used coated brake lines as fuel lines. I just cut the ends off
where I'm using a flex hose, and or screw connections to join stock ends
when longer runs are needed.

Paul Tegler
ptegler at verizon.net
www.teglerizer.com