[TR] The good, the bad, the ??

Don Hiscock don.hiscock at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 14:16:36 MDT 2013

"If it ain't broke..."

So all you guys with gear reduction starters, with aluminum radiators, with
thermostatically-controlled electric fans, with five-speed gearbox
upgrades, with rear main seal replacements, with radial tires.  You all
replaced those because the originals were broken?  None of those were
upgrades because better technology was available?

I doubt it.

The list is useful.  But it's antiquated and almost non-functional in a
graphics- and photo-oriented world.  I appreciate the dialog and the
information -- best in the TR world.  But the interface is antediluvian.  A
modern forum would be much better.

Don
1962 TR3B TSF202L