[TR] The good, the bad, the ??

WBEECH wbeech at flash.net
Thu Apr 4 08:09:28 MDT 2013

The list's email format is perfect for me.  My only problem is searching the
archives, headers and emails don't alway match up.

Sent from mobile Bill

On Apr 4, 2013, at 7:02 AM, Dave1massey at cs.com wrote:

I like the consistency.  As they say in my neck of the woods, "Don't change
nothing."

Dave

In a message dated 4/3/2013 4:57:15 PM Central Daylight Time,
mark at bradakis.com writes:
> But I want to make sure that folks feel they are getting something of
> value.
>
> What do you like about the current Team.Net setup?  What would you like to
> see changed, added, reworked?  Comments, complaints, feel free to
> pontificate.

** triumphs at autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive