[TR] Hope Springs Comments

William Brewer wsb1960tr3a at att.net
Wed Sep 26 07:31:39 MDT 2012

     I took my wife to dinner and a movie last night. We saw "Hope Springs".
The movie draws middle aged couples because of the plot about an older married
couple in marriage counseling. I parked my TR3 directly in front of the
theater just because. Anyway, my wife was late (as always) and there was a
steady stream of mid-50's & 60's guys looking at my car and asking questions
while their wives rolled their eyes. Every one of them had a TR or MG story
about their youth. One guy gave me a card and asked if he can buy my car if I
ever sell it (sorry Charlie, no way). I love driving an old TR.

     Bill in
Tehachapi