[TR] steering wheel

Don Hiscock don.hiscock at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 07:17:32 MDT 2012

Eastwood also offers a POR-15 steering wheel kit (on sale for $72, good for
several wheels they say).  This kit seems to be disappearing from the
POR-15 website, so maybe being discontinued  POR-15 products I've used in
the past have worked exactly as advertised.

http://www.eastwood.com/por-15-steering-wheel-repair-kit.html?srccode=ga220010&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=zzproduct_ads&adtype=pla&kw=&gclid=COz52MqizrICFcxcMgodlDIAPg

Don
1962 TR3B TSF202L