[TR] steering wheel

George Richardson gpr at key-men.com
Mon Sep 24 04:14:24 MDT 2012

Eastwood sells a steering wheel restoration kit:

http://www.eastwood.com/complete-steering-wheel-restoration-kit-26003.html

I used this myself on the adjustable steering wheel of my '57 TR3. It
was great. It comes with instructions, epoxy, paint prep, and adhesion
promoter. All you'll need is black paint.

George Richardson
Key Men - Keys for Classics
www.key-men.com