[TR] TR4 parts needed

dmericas at austin.rr.com dmericas at austin.rr.com
Sat Sep 22 15:43:27 MDT 2012

Thanks to some incredible stupidity, I need two parts for my TR4 that appear to be unobtainable through the regular channels.  I'm hoping the list can help me connect with a source.

1) Frame bracket that protects the bottom of the radiator.  This bolts between the forward ends of the two main frame rails.

2) Yellow 7-blade fan (or a fan that has the same bolt pattern and will fit this application).  I know I can convert to an electric, but I'm happy with a plastic mechanical fan if I can find one.

Contact me directly at dmericas at austin.rr.com if you have either of these and would be interested in selling them.

Thanks.

Dean Mericas
1965 TR4