[TR] TR2 - Tenax/Lift the dot pegs

Wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Thu Sep 20 00:05:46 MDT 2012

The 3/4" screw goes across the dash as you are going through the capping as
well as the scuttle, whereas on the door use the 1/2" because you are only
going through the metal directly into the wood rail.

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR3A TS/30766L "Tarbaby"
'62 TR3B TCF/2549L " Aunt B"
www.triumphowners.com/1566
'68 Land Rover Series IIa 88" "The Beast"
"If you think you have everything under control... You're driving too slow"
M.Andretti