[TR] TR3A Spare Tire

KingsCreekTrees at aol.com KingsCreekTrees at aol.com
Tue Sep 18 19:49:48 MDT 2012

I use a space-saver tyre on my wire spare wheel. It's an early TR3A, which
I think had a smaller spare wheel compartment (not sure on that one,
though). I  had a 165 on the wheel before. The previous owner managed to get it in
there,  but once I'd finally managed to remove it for a different job, I
couldn't get it  back in again, so switched to the space saver, as recommended
on this list, I  think.

Hope that helps.

Tim (TS22930LO)

In a message dated 18/09/2012 9:45:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,