[TR] oil leak

Gary Nafziger nafzigerg at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 16:06:10 MDT 2012

Recently overhauled tr-3 engine I'm just breaking in has an oil leak which
just keeps dripping even while sitting still and I think it's simply the oil
pan drain plug.  (always a drip on it with puddle on the floor).  I've always
had problems with this plug really sealing on the tr-6 as well as the tr-3.
If I had a choice of oil leaks I'll gladly take this problem LOL but it's a
mess.  I'm wondering if anyone has had this problem or has a solution besides
just wrapping with ton's of tape........?
thanks!

gary n.