[TR] TR3 Door Seals

Wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Sat Sep 15 16:36:53 MDT 2012

The fuzzy seal goes up the side of the "A" pillar and "B" pillar.  On the
"B" you have that stuff that looks like someone rolled up a brown paper bag
real tight and stuck it into that slotted gap, tack your fuzzy strip to that
and then the interior panel will cover it.  On the "A" pillar I just glued
it on that edge then when it got covered with the panel I made sure I caught
it with three screws, top, bottom & center.

The clips go into those holes along the bottom of the door and along the
bottom of the front scuttle, where it meets the door, then it wraps up under
the front dash rail capping, about three inches.  You clip the clip onto the
rubber then push/pull it through the hole.  I did mine while the door panel
was off and used a pair of 90 degree needle-nosed pliers to grab it and pull
it on through the hole and lock into place.

Picture available upon request.

Hope this helps,
Bill