[TR] TR3 oil filter canister question

Wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Sat Oct 27 12:31:18 MDT 2012

Dave,
There is a seal for the end of the canister, yours may have finally cracked.
Yes, there is a large washer behind the hex head.  Sending a picture
off-line.

Or, are you sure the oil is not running down the bottom of the can from the
o-ring at the head. I have mis-aligned this once/twice before.

It can only be those to area, cheap fix.

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR3A TS/30766L "Tarbaby"
'62 TR3B TCF/2549L " Aunt B" (in rehab)
www.triumphowners.com/1566
'68 Land Rover Series IIa 88" "The Beast"
"If you think you have everything under control... You're driving too slow"
M.Andretti