[TR] roll bars

Bob 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Fri Oct 26 05:58:26 MDT 2012

Francois came up with this double hoop roll bar
(https://sites.google.com/site/faucherf/rollbar) that he sells the plans for
in pdf & cad format. This is a decorative bar but you may be able to adapt
it to a functional bar by re-using the dimensions.

Bob

Bob Danielson
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/

1975 TR6 modified with: