[TR] Stupid, stupid

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Fri Oct 19 11:18:10 MDT 2012

Thanks as always to Randall.  Solves my problem for the one hole not obscured
by the windscreen glass.  The other hole, unfortunately, is.  Before I go with
the JB weld option, is there any way of drilling through glass without
cracking it?  The pop-rivet nut insert isn't going to work as the glass is too
close to the frame.

Before you ask, the glass can't be removed from the frame.  It's a long
story.....

Andrew Uprichard