[TR] Interesting experience

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Wed Oct 17 22:02:51 MDT 2012

A number of bygone British phrases come to mind, but I am cautioned by Lotusphile Mike Causer that I sound like Bertie Wooster.

Oh, what the hell...

Jolly good show!

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue
2004 Suburban 8.1, Sport Red, the only automatic of the bunch
2005 Lotus Elise, Bordeaux Red Pearl
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, Berry Red
pethier at comcast.net
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier