[TR] TR4 Amber Tail Light Lenses

John Macartney flywheelcoventry1 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 17 09:37:10 MDT 2012

Rimmers have stock of the amber lens p/n 516040 at GBP 12.29 sales tax free
price. Roughly equals US$19 each - plus p&p. If you want to be 'up-market'
this same lamp unit and lens appeared on Aston Martins up to the DB5 and there
are still plenty of those around. However, an Aston parts supplier probably
charges squillions times the price :)

Jonmac
http://standard-triumph-books.co.uk