[TR] TR4 Amber Tail Light Lenses

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Wed Oct 17 08:35:44 MDT 2012

Chip,

These lenses were also standard on the TR250. So if you need to, try
expanding your search. I was able to secure a set years ago when I
restored my 63. I also added amber lenses to replace the clear glass
lenses on the front grill. All lenses were found on Ebay US. I do have
one spare lens for the rear but the reflector pattern is different than
the ones installed so it is sitting on the shelf. It is a NOS Lucas by
the way.

Bob