[TR] wet and dry

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Sun Oct 14 18:19:58 MDT 2012

I would echo Andrew's comment, if it was possible it would represent 100s
(?) of hours of painstaking work, you would need to work very slowly and
carefully to not damage the underfinish or work through to the metal in high
spos or ridges, that is assuming they simply painted over the old finish
with minimal of work.  Many times a car is painted for a reason, I have
painted over old paint, but never without a lot of sanding, filling small
dents, door dings, what not.  An interesting idea, but would be pretty
tricky to carry off with any kind of success.

Greg Lemon