[TR] Dubai TR3B

John Macartney flywheelcoventry1 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 14 09:38:11 MDT 2012

Having visited Dubai on many occasions, I'd speculate its probably the only
one left there - and let's face it, gold plated Rolls Royces and Bugatti
Veyrons are more their sort of transport which may explain the price?

In any
case, anyone wanting to drive an open car of any make in those temperatures
(at any time of the year) would need to have their heads examined. With the
average standard of Arab driving, I'd feel happier (and safer) in an armour
plated Humvee

Jonmac

http://standard-triumph-books.co.uk
<jtnichols at comcast.net>
October 2012, 16:08
>Subject: [TR] Dubai TR3B
>
>On the Triumph Experience
site there is an ad for a 1962 TR3B located in Dubai with an asking price of
$111,000. It looks nice in the photos but not that nice.

http://www.team.net/donate.html
http://www.team.net/forums
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/flywheelcoventry1@yahoo.co.uk