[TR] tr-3 grill

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 18:10:49 MDT 2012

On 10/10/12 4:16 PM, Gary Nafziger wrote:
> Started installing a new grill and found the fit to be a challenge.  I think
> I'll need to do some bending and tweaking.............maybe more than I wanted
> or feel confident about.  It seems to be a little larger than expected and
> also will need to have a little more of a "bow" bent into it.
That usually means that someone with a bit of weight rested their
posterior in the middle of the front valance.  Probably more than once
and bent the upper lip of the valance down a little.  Your car's mouth
is very likely not quite open as high as it was from the factory.  It
seems a common problem that does not seem to be the fault of the grille.

Sorry but I'm not sure of the best way to recover from that if the front
valance is painted.

TeriAnn