[TR] How hot is too hot?

Chris Simo ccsimonsen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 21:23:33 MDT 2012

We made it to the Shenandoah Car Club British car show today. Not as
smoothly as I'd like but we made it.

Temperature ran in the 195 to 200 range the entire way. But that's not how
it ran 3 days ago.

This spring, I took the radiator to the shop and he said it was great. I'm
beginning to think maybe my radiator guy is not so good.

I'm not sure the distributors behaving correctly, though. I set the timing
static and then I adusted from there. I think maybe my vacuum advance could
be intermittent could that cause overheating?