[TR] Electric Fan wiring

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Fri Oct 5 06:10:30 MDT 2012

OK, I was confused there for a while.  The ring terminals with the crosses
looked to be positive electrical connections.  Maybe they are and if this is
a positive ground vehicle it should work just fine.  But on second thought
these look like they might be Philips head screws and as every concours
judge will tell you Philips head screws are incorrect for a TR3.  Seriously, if
these are connections to chassis everything is correct with the exception of
the ground connection for the fan which is not shown.  But let's assume you
know better than to leave this detail unattended.

Note: this configuration will run the fan even with the key off so be
careful not to leave the car unattended in the ON mode.  Your battery will thank
you for that.

Dave