[TR] Nippondenso mini alternator (coffee can, racing, etc alt)

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 09:52:40 MDT 2012

 Some of
our Triumph brethren on the other side of the pond are splitting the
calipers to put spacers between in order to run vented rotors.

what a neat
idea. do you happen to know what the source of the rotors are? Toyota again?

i have never had a problem splitting the rotors. it aint rocket science. and i
like the idea of vented rotors.

Frank