[TR] 10Si alternator application

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 16:15:43 MDT 2012

thinking about it i did not have a slotted bracket. old man memory here.
made a part of the new bracket fit tight against the alternator so it would
not rotate.
the bracket then fit the back of the standard block bracket. but
its a PIA to get the nut and bolt back there and as i recall i could not get a
nice long one piece bolt to fit.
if i need to i can stick my camera down there
and shoot some pics for you.
Frank