[TR] 10Si alternator application

jerryvv at roadrunner.com jerryvv at roadrunner.com
Mon Oct 1 08:11:06 MDT 2012

I seem to recall mine is a 1980 Camaro and the clock position is around 5 O'clock installed.

I have a new question for the group. There is a small Alternator that puts out around 40 amps, does anyone know that application? I'd rather not have the single wire style but if that's all that is available then OK.

JVV