[TR] stressful things in triumph

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 06:01:38 MST 2012

On 11/28/12 9:04 PM, Gary Nafziger wrote:
> Reading others experiences with body panels reminds me of problems I had with
> fenders.  Two of the same fenders I took off my tr-3 wereneeding serious
> changes in order to get them to fit back on the car later.  One rear fender
> needed to be lengthened an inch and a front fender needed a wedge shape cut
> out to make it fit tight against he body.
>
> Amazing.............they must
> have changed shape while stored for a few months.LOL

Did you have the body off the frame?

When I rebuilt my 3 I took all the removable panels off the body but
left the body on the frame. Both floor boards and sills were replaced,
one at a time, with the body on the frame, and the rear valance was
replaced with a new one.  All the body panels just bolted back on in place.

TeriAnn