[TR] what is the most stressful thing to do on a Triumph?

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 16:10:13 MST 2012

i agree with a lot of the replies on PIA problems.

similarly i wanted to put
a TR2 apron on my TR3.
my original fender was no where near close. like 1" off
at mid curve.
ended up using Randall's fender from his wrecked car. thanks
again.

or when some fool (me) mixed the high build primer 2 part with the
epoxy primer and sprayed it over completely finished tub. it never did dry.

but stressful...defiantly putting the painted panels back on. all that work
and effort could suddenly be ruined