[TR] what is the most stressful thing to do on a Triumph?

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Mon Nov 26 20:08:50 MST 2012

Oh - I did.  Fitted the panels so many times I was sick of it.  But they
still "move"...

And I tapped or replaced every captive nut.  Then one of the three on the
lower door hinge gave out.  Murphy's law. But at least there the repair will
not be visible.

And I agree with all the replies, too !

Andrew