[TR] Blue Upholstery kits for 1975 TR6

Allan Reich areich at telus.net
Mon Nov 26 19:50:56 MST 2012

Greetings:
I am planning a new coloured interior for my French Blue TR6.
I am installing TRF's Shadow Blue carpet set and Shadow Blue Interior
Trim Panels.
I am also planning to do TRF's Shadow Blue Seat Belts.
Then I have to do the seats and have a few questions about the big three
and their seat kits.
Anybody have an opinion on which is best?
Also opinions of foam kits and strap sets.
I am leaning towards Moss's "Blue" leather set, but not sure about what
"Blue" is, as they don't say Shadow Blue.
They are sending me a swatch but interested if anyone on the list knows
how dark it is and how it looks with Shadow Blue.
Also wondering if anyone with French Blue has a Shadow Blue interior?
Would be great to get some pics if somebody out there has that combination.
I don't think the factory had those two colours matched but maybe
subsequent owners or special factory orders exist.
Also interested opinions on if I am wasting money on leather vs pleather!
Allan Reich
Vancouver Canada
1975 TR6 - CF30255U