[TR] what is the most stressful thing to do on a Triumph?

Jonas Payne jagmog at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 26 17:02:41 MST 2012

Most stressful - Every sound the freshly restored car makes in its first 500
to 700 miles.

Run a tap through the captive nuts while its still apart and chase the
threads on your hardware if in any doubt.

Use painters tape and clean bedsheets on panels to pad them as you get them
on to prevent scratches, or worse yet - dropping a wrench, screwdriver or
bolt onto them :(

Jonas Payne
PBR Consulting
702-882-6711