[TR] How many TR4s are there?

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Sun Nov 25 15:03:56 MST 2012

Hey, I have two TR4's. One, a 62 is sitting in the garage all cleaned up
and prepped for winter storage. The other, a 63 is scattered about, some
pieces  are in the garage as I build the chassis, other pieces are downstairs in
boxes,  still more including the body & motor are 60 miles away and yikes I
believe  some of those pieces are in various locations as well. Still yet
to be acquired  pieces are currently on ebay, will soon be on ebay I hope, or
perhaps at the  various supplier's or breaker's warehouses.
Darrell
I probably need to exchange this all for a decent TR4A driver

In a message dated 11/25/2012 3:57:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,