[TR] Grill badges

Michael Marr mmarr at notwires.com
Mon Nov 12 20:44:48 MST 2012

I have two of the originals - one in the box, waiting to be installed on the
3A's grill (probably in 2018 at the rate I am working on it) and one on the
grill of my F150.  They are very well designed and are a quality product.  I
can heartily recommend them.

(There, Joe, now you owe me a pint or three...)

Mike