[TR] TR3 carb bushings

greg at gelhar.com greg at gelhar.com
Sun Nov 11 17:25:44 MST 2012

I have installed the throttle shaft bushings with good success. But you
have to have a piloted reamer or a modified reamer with a 5/16 shaft long
enough to pass through both sides of the carb. I do this work on a metal
cutting lathe with slow spindle speeds, Remember not to ream all the way
through. Leave about a sixteenth inch on the butterfly side for each
bushing.

Greg G.
Osseo, MN