[TR] TR3 carb bushings

WBEECH wbeech at flash.net
Sun Nov 11 12:29:42 MST 2012

Or, call Joe Cuerto as TRF does/did get  their kits from him.

You'll have to ream either way but I would go the stock shaft and bush route
if there are no extended circumstances.

Sent from mobile Bill

On Nov 11, 2012, at 12:54 PM, Frank Fisher <yellowtr3 at yahoo.com> wrote:

i try to support T-R-F every opportunity, but their web site and printed
literature just confound me.
some time back i seem to recall they had a carburetor kit that used bushings
instead of oversize throttle shafts.
as i have a brand new set of throttle shafts that would be a less expensive
route.
i can call TRF tomorrow for the part number.
but it seems to me, i would have to ream out a lot more meat than the oversize
shafts. no?
has any one used these and if so how did you like?
thanks
Frank

** triumphs at autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html