[TR] who is the guy who rebuilds LBC distributors?

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Thu Nov 8 21:45:28 MST 2012

----- Original Message -----

(slapping forehead)  I remember now.  They had an open house (I was otherwise engaged).  One of our Minnesota Triumphs members was waxing eloquent at our meeting about the place.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue
2004 Suburban 8.1, Sport Red, the only automatic of the bunch
2005 Lotus Elise, Bordeaux Red Pearl
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, Berry Red
pethier at comcast.net
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier