[TR] battery shutoff

Chris Simo ccsimonsen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 08:49:33 MST 2012

I had an issue trying to get the battery cut off switch to connect to my
cables.  The cable end would not grip the cut off switch post.

I ended up using a battery cap shim on the battery cut off switch.

http://www.autozone.com/autozone/accessories/Lynx-Battery-post-shim/_/N-25hn?itemIdentifier=257147_0_0
_

It was on a TR4 that had been coverted to negative ground - so myproblems
were likely self inflicted.

All battery terminal cut off switches are not created equal.  I have to
fully disconnect the one I got from tractor supply while the ones I bougth
from moss only require a spin or two to disconnect.