[TR] battery shutoff

John Macartney flywheelcoventry1 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 7 07:34:34 MST 2012

Hi, Bob

You might find the various switches illustrated on the top line of
images to be worthy of consideration? The one on the LH side with the red key
is identical to the one I have on my trailer home. It's the master switch for
the two motors that operate the motors on the trailer wheels for parking
without the tow vehicle. Good for about 110 amps. The Lucas replica, though
costly, is identical to the switch that was a Standard-Triumph approved part.
Means drilling the car so the ON/OFF knob is accessible from inside the
cockpit. Will easily cope with cold cranking loads but neat and highly
'original' if that's your leaning? NFI etc

http://www.retroclassiccarparts.com/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=12
5&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=155&vmcchk=1&Itemid=155

Jonmac
>________________________________
November 2012, 12:48
>Subject: [TR] battery shutoff
>
>Hi,
>
>I was
wondering if anyone knows if the battery shutoff shown in this ebay add is
available for the positive post?

>http://www.ebay.com/itm/Triumph-TR2-TR3-TR3A-TR3B-TR4-TR4a-MG-Healy-battery-
shut-off-/300806885656?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item46097c
d118&vxp=mtr

>I would like to get one for both my 3 and 4.
>
>I have one for
my 6 that I got at a FLAPS but I cannot find one for the positive post.

triumphs at autox.team.net **

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/flywheelcoventry1@yahoo.co.uk