[TR] Amco Console

Steve Thornton sothornton at stevethorntonlaw.com
Tue Nov 6 14:31:36 MST 2012

Ken et al-

I have enjoyed reading this thread on TR consoles. Having taken several
longer trips in a TR6 and a TR 250, I often wondered why someone had not
developed an aftermarket console. To my surprise and pleasure, Harry
Beeker has done exactly what I thought was worthy of someone's time and
energy. His web site has lots of pictures of his product, which seem to
show a great reproduction of a useful period accessory.

Thanks for sharing the info.

Merry Christmas to ME, just early!

Steven O. Thornton
Attorney at Law