[TR] Brake Fluid?

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Thu May 31 11:30:23 MDT 2012

The mixing thing with DOT 3 and 4 hasn't caused me any problems for
over a decade. When I switched to silicone I simply drained the old
out and poured in the NAPA silicone I prefer (because it has a cool
purple color).  Never had an issue.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net