[TR] brake fluid

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 11:24:56 MDT 2012

as stated in my previous mail, i know there is no warranty.
but will
Castrol/Girling LMA synthetic fluid still take the paint off the parts it
touches?
i think yes.
also why would you not produce "new" spec parts.
wont a
new spec part work for all fluiffs?
and as the rubber parts are hidden well
away from the eye, one would not notice even if one where smart enough to be
able to tell the difference.
Frank