[TR] British Car Week

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Mon May 28 19:27:35 MDT 2012

We always have a 'Phantom Car Show' to kick off British Car Week -- it was
held last Saturday at an empty parking lot in mid-town Tucson.  Drew about
40 cars, no formalities or prizes -- just rolls & cookies and bring your
own coffee.

As a complete surprise to us, this fellow was in Flagstaff and heard about
it from one of our members in New Mexico.  He made a 'little' side trip
(from his 50,000 mile One Lap for America) to participate:

http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2012/04/24/driving-away-cancer-a-50-state-odyssey-begins/

It made a nice addition to our celebration of the week.

Geo H