[TR] Brake light switch

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Sun May 27 06:19:28 MDT 2012

I just picked these two up on eBay to compare the quality and posted the
results on my site (http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/AltBrakeSwitch.htm)  Both
appear to be of excellent quality with all metal construction except for the
plastic insulator at the connection end. They're also easy to install and
infinitely adjustable. No need to bend the mounting tab with these guys.

If you want to give a shot at repairing the original switch here's how I did
that and it lasted for about a year
(http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/BrakeSwitch.htm)

Bob

Bob Danielson