[TR] Need new tires for TR4

Brad Kahler brad.kahler at 141.com
Fri May 25 15:36:30 MDT 2012

Now that the TR4 is drive-able I need to buy tires.  I think the original
size was 165/80R15 tires.  However I think the 165 tires were mainly for
the 4" and 4.5" rims, my rims are 5" wide.

I know this has probably been covered a million times on the list but
considering the meager choices for 165/80R15 tires now days I'd like to
know what tire sizes other listers are using successfully with 5" rims.

Keeping the speedometer close would be nice if possible.

Thanks!

Brad
1963 TR4