[TR] TR3 OD Problem

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Thu May 24 20:36:55 MDT 2012

Loose wire?  Maybe on the OD switch.  If you've had to tighten and
retighten the nut that secures the switch to the escutcheon then you
may have developed a break in the wire by the switch moving around.
The car might jiggle the wire when you accelerate and
decelerate...guess you should only accelerate. Or get out your solder
gun.

BTW someone on the list suggested that a solder gun will work better
if you loosen and tighten the holding nuts on the tips and it made a
couple of my soldering guns work way better.  Thanks list.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net