[TR] Valve lash adjustment procedureTriumph TR6

Alex & Janet Thomson aljlthomson at charter.net
Mon May 21 20:10:02 MDT 2012

I agree with Mark's suggestion. Here's another situation. Some engines, such
as older IH Farmalls, are listed with a hot clearance. That doesn't help
much on an engine being assembled for the first time. I used to find that a
cold adjustment with about 0.003" added to the hot spec. seemed to be just
about right.

Now, I wonder what we would have to do in an unheated garage in Siberia
during winter??

Alex Thomson