[TR] Non-OEM wire harnesses

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 11:58:32 MDT 2012

i did not know of auto-sparks when i bought my harness from British wire.
knew i was going to be using an electric fan so i had them run an additional
wire inside the harness from the fuse box to the front of drivers side fender.
i was extremely happy with what i got and the price was right too.
in
comparison to my buddy who bought from one of the 3, who could still not get
it right for his car after 2 returns.

Frank Fisher