[TR] Non-OEM wire harnesses

G.D. Huggins guy at genfiniti.com
Thu May 17 10:04:26 MDT 2012

Dave,

I purchased the kit years ago, and installed it last summer.
The kit is very impressive, and it might be worth it.

In terms of simple economics, I would ask what your time is worth.
Think of the time you might spend troubleshooting future electric/wiring
issues and ask which is less expensive; that time, or $520.

I'd be happy to share experiences, info, whatever.
Best of luck!

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/guy@genfiniti.com