[TR] Fuel Shutoff valve question

Mark Hooper mhooper at indiefilmnet.com
Tue May 15 17:59:00 MDT 2012

Hi Chuck:

I stared at your e-mail for a moment, thinking I must be a complete idiot.
However, I see the problem; it seems that the little o for degrees in my
note turned into a 0 in the triumph e-mail. I.e. the web site says Max.
Ambient Temp.: 140 (little o) degrees F, not 1400 degrees. That would be a
little hot

I checked the web site again and it definitely shows 77 degrees F, not 770 as
somehow came through. I think the Triumph email list just eliminated the
formatting and revealed that the site is just using a 0 with superscript
turned on.

Thanks for noticing though.

Cheers,

Mark