[TR] TR3A Turn Signals: The Saga Continues

David Willett willgray at vaxxine.com
Tue May 15 17:21:22 MDT 2012

Thank you to everybody for your advice regarding getting access to and
disassembling the steering wheel control head. Everything has gone fine so far
and I have the thing in pieces, having taken photographs en route, However I
need some advice about the operation of the mechanism which is supposed to
cancel the turn signal once the steering wheel has been returned to the
straight ahead position. I find it difficult to discern the function of the
various components and why they didn't work.
Dave
David Willett
willgray at vaxxine.com
Ph: 905 468 0608