[TR] Interesting Cam Condition

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Mon May 14 11:50:07 MDT 2012

Same here I use the VR1-20-50 conventional oil, same high ZDDP content.
3,500mi on the new engine with no problems.

Bill Beecher
'58 TR3A TS30766L "Tarbaby"
www.triumphowners.com/1566
'68 Land Rover Series IIa 88" "The Beast"
"Hello, my name is Bill and I own an old British car.  Now...What are the
next 11 steps?"